Discovery Model Retreat and Search!
Travel the world alongside the industry's top
models, photographers, influencers, agents and brands
March 19th - 22nd
RUI Montego Bay - All-Inclusive Resort
Whether you're just getting started in the industry or you're a seasoned pro, this retreat is for you. For something that would normally take years to achieve and thousands of dollars to accomplish we now wrapped up into 3 full days of networking, portfolio building, learning, experience, exposure, support, and fun.
Connect * Network * Collaborate
Build your brand!
Specializing in launching careers for models!
Get published & gain exposure!
Check out some of our other live events:
BikiniGLAM - Swimsuit Model Boot Camp!
Miami - July 17th - 18th 2020
Build your Brand as Swimsuit Model
Learn how to shoot for major swimsuit brands and magazines
Models will work with the pros and test shoot for magazines and look books for swim designers
Sunrise Photo Shoot and behind the scenes promotional video
Walk in the Miami Swim Week with LUXE Brand Fashion Show!
Learn to have a healthy relationship with the fashion industry - Mentally and Physically
Agency Test Shoots with Karen Elle
**Here is what you will get!**
A photoshoot directed by me of course! – I have directed shoots for esteem clients such as VOGUE, Victoria’s Secret, Vera Wang, Michael Kors and much much more!
Posing Critique – Get your shot with the right pose!
25 Steps to Building your Brand as a Model on Social Media and Beyond!
Hair and Makeup are included!
To get pricing, see dates and cities I am hosting these shoots visit:
International Discovery Model EXPO
Georgia World Congress Center
Saturday, November 16th, 2019
9:00am - 10:00am Talent Registration
10:00am - 10:30pm Orientation
10:20am - 12:00pm Runway Rehearsal
12:00pm - 2:00pm Lunch Break
2:00pm - 5:00pm Photo Shoot with 2 Photographers
5:00pm Break for the Day
Sunday, November 17th, 2019
9:30am - 10:15am Runway Rehearsal
10:15am - 10:45am Industry Clinic
10:45am - 11:00am Q & A with Top established Models
11:00am - 12:30pm Live Runway Review with Agency Directors
Male Runway Review
Female Runway Review
12:30pm - 1:15pm Break
1:15pm - 2:00pm Agency callbacks announced on Stage
2:00pm - 3:30pm Callback interviews with Agencies
Please note that agenda & attending agencies are subject to change
Why Attend a Live Model EXPO?
We are passionate about the industry and giving you the education and opportunity to strive in the fashion and entertainment industry. We want everyone to have a great experience and networking at one of our Live Events.
• We select people for our showcase events based on their real potential to become a model, actor, singer, dancer and or entertainer. If you are personally invited by us to attend the event, then we feel you have a chance to be signed to an agency in one of the attending markets.
• For an example: the top modeling agencies are in New York and it is difficult and expensive to fly there hoping that they will consider you on the spot. Agency directors know our success rate and come to our events with the goal of signing new talent. Participants are sometimes signed at the time of the event. Other selected participants may be contacted later on after the event.
• We are always honest and make no promises that you will be signed to an agency at our live event. It is very competitive but we do give you the best opportunity to be seen in person by the top agency directors and to start a career.
• It is not necessary to bring or pay for any type of portfolio, book or photos.
• To attend our events, you are not required to enroll in any type of modeling school. In our opinion the modeling schools will not help you become a model. We are actual model scouts who travel throughout the country to find people that have the real potential to model.
• We treat all participants and their families with care. We are a professionally ran business, we attend all of our showcase events and are available to speak with you in person. When you contact the Karen Elle Project, you speak to one of our talent specialist or directors personally.
• We are a “Mother Agent” here to help you and your family manage your entry and career in the industry.
• We have a high percentage of discoveries being placed with the top global agencies attending our events such as; New York Model Management, DNA, Elite, Ford, IMG, Industry, Ford, JAG, Marilyn, Muse, Next, Women and Wilhelmina.
We are always available to talk with participants and their families who would like guidance and advice.
• There is a registration fee to attend the International Discovery Live weekend, your talent specialist will provide all details on cost to register. All of your Live event costs are stated up front, no hidden fees.
• You must cover the cost of your hotel & transportation to and from the event, Any meals and beverages during your stay. You must complete your full payment prior to the event. Also please note that there are no refunds on registration for the event due to contractual agreements with the venue and vendors for this event.